A few days ago, was the fourth anniversary of the day that my brother, Pastor Joe Esposito, was hospitalized. Over the past four years, I have spent literally dozens, possibly hundreds, of hours with my brother either in his hospital room or via FaceTime from Asia. It has been a miracle to see how far he has come thus far, but he’s still hospitalized, and he and his dear wife Mary, could still use your prayers. We are grateful for all God could accomplish in the past, and continues to accomplish to this day, through his life and ministry. We are also grateful for Pastor Steve Meyers, the staff at Pacific Baptist Church, Pacific Baptist Bible College, and Pacific Baptist School, along with missionaries in China, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand who are doing their part to “Keep the Dream Alive.”
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR PASTOR JOE AND HIS WIFE MARY!
As most of you now, my wife and I returned to the States for three weeks to be with our son Joshua and our daughter-n-law Hannah. Our granddaughter Hope died in the womb a few hours before birth. Denise and I were in the States for 23 days and I did Hope’s funeral service. It was the most difficult thing I have done in 35 years of ministry!
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR JOSHUA AND HANNAH DURING THIS TIME!
While in the States, along with trying to be a blessing to Josh and Hannah and their four children, I also had the opportunity to preach/teach for Pacific Baptist Church of Long Beach (11 times), Pacific Baptist Church of Monterey Park (5 times), Pacific Baptist School (4 times), and teach four days of a Missions’ Intensive at Pacific Baptist Bible College, as well as preach in college chapel three times. The vast majority of these messages were during PBCLB and PBCMP’s Missions Conference!
PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL WATER THE SEEDS THAT WERE SOWN DURING OUR THREE WEEKS IN THE STATES!
We Also Covet Your Prayers for the Following:
(1) Please continue to pray that we will learn the language well enough to be able to get around and function while we are here in China!
(2) Please continue to pray for God’s favor and blessings upon the church and the missionaries (Dick and Trish) that we are presently working alongside of in China!
(3) Please continue to pray that God will open doors of ministry here in this city, throughout the country, and throughout Asia in the coming days, weeks, and months!
(4) Please continue to pray for Barry and Joy to get more involved with the things of the Lord!
(5) Please continue to pray for our Tuesday meetings to continue to go well and lead to many people eventually getting saved, discipled, and churches planted!
(6) Please pray for our ministry trip this week in Laos as we challenge our team (who are doing a fantastic job) to go forward and even further for God!
(7) Please pray for Peng Ling Mei (health) and her husband Huang (salvation)!
Once again, Denise and I want to thank you all for your continual and consistent prayers, as well as your faithful financial support. All that we are able to do is simply by God’s grace and because of the goodness and generosity of God’s people.
Johnny and Denise Esposito
“The spirit of Christ is the spirit of missions. The nearer we get to Him, the more intensely missionary we become.”— Missionary, Henry Martyn